Sunday, October 5, 2008

This past week in class when did our presentation on things that would motivate and persuade others they should either try or begin doing. The three people presentations that stood out to was Cassidy Farrell which was about the love of dogs. I thought this was a good opportunity for people to understand that all dogs are not vicious but depend on the owner and how they treat the dog I would really encourage others to visit her blog and look at her presentation changed your mindset about dogs. The other person was my boy Jamie Cumbie that gave of the benefits about drinking gatorade. He gave us the background history and why people should drink it especially athletes because we lose a lot of electrolytes from competition or practice. The last presentation was by Julie Lemons which was about Wild horse Racing. The sport is a lot dangerous than what I thought. What the guys have to go through before riding the horse is crazy and to jump on the horse without training was weird.

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

Hey CJ! Just wanted to let you know I wrote a little bit about your presentation in my blog! :-)