Sunday, September 28, 2008

Season still promising

In this week’s blog, I want to talk about how our football season has gone. Before we started the season, our team had some high expectations and was ranked #9; the highest ranking under coach Bowden since he has been here. We started off with a disappointing loss against Alabama and took a lot of heat from the outside media about being not as good as people thought. Well than we won three games in row and started making people believe in us again. This past Saturday we lost an ACC game, and everyone is counting us out of the ACC championship game. I just want to let everyone know that the team is disappointed in the loss, but the team spirit is high, and we still believe in going to the ACC championship game. I just want all the true tiger fans to bear with us, and don’t stop believing in us. The season is still promising to us, and I cannot wait for our game against Wake Forrest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always have such a great attitude, CJ; I am confident you'll get that championship!

Steven M. said...

I still believe we can win the ACC. Beat Wake, Go Tigers!