Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ten yrs from Now

Family- My family goals for the next ten years are something that I am looking forward to. My plans are to be married in about 4 or 5 years to a supermodel with at least two more children because I already have a beautiful, one- year old daughter. I want to watch my kids grow up spiritually and make sure that they are stable financially, so that they do not have to depend on other people to provide for them or even have to ask for anything. The most important thing that I want to see is watching my kids graduate my both high school and college.
Professional- If all works out I will be graduating next December with a degree in sociology and minor in coaching. My next step will be to enter the 2009 NFL draft and be taken in the top ten pick. For the team that signs me, I would love to make it past three years because the average runningback span is 3.5 years. As the starting runningback I want to set the rushing records and go to the pro bowl couple times.
After my playing days are over the plans for me is to return to my hometown and be the football coach for many years. Hopefully I will be financially stable enough to build a couple recreational centers; one being in my hometown and the other in the city of the team I played for. The reason for opening these centers is to give kids the opportunity to stay away from juvenile delinquency.
Personal- I love to travel, so when I have the time and money I would like to travel the world. When I do travel it will be to help underprivileged kids and people. No matter what I do in life my biggest thing is to be a role model to my own kids and others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your little girl and future kids are lucky to have a dad like you! =o) You should bring in a pic of your daughter one day!