Sunday, October 12, 2008

The interview was a good experience for me. I was not as nervous as I thought I would be because I had to do an interview for a real job while in high school, so I kind of knew what to expect. The thing that really helped me with the interview was practicing in front of the mirror several times before I actually did the real one. The questions that were asked were very professional and I handled those questions with the most integrity and honesty as possible. If there was another chance for me to do the interview again I would. I found myself talking really fast and I tend to do that when the media interviews me after games. I need to talk at a good pace so that the people can understand what I’m saying. I walked away from this interview with the experience that I have to be ready for all types of questions but most importantly, I need to answer the questions with confidence and honesty.

No comments: