Thursday, October 23, 2008

This week's blog was something I have dealt with many times when it comes to miscommunicating. The one I can remember the most was when I had to go pay a ticket in Georgia and was heading home afterwards for my daughter's birthday. Well I decided not to tell my coaches I was going home after I paid the ticket and there were worries that I was not going to return. The aftermath was the media took it out of proportion and thought I was transferring schools for some reason. There were teammates calling me and asking questions and I started a lot of chaos up in Clemson. All of this could have been avoided if I would have told my coaches where I was going after I paid the ticket. I also had to run that Monday when I got back in town and my legs were pretty gone and I apologized to the team for the miscommunication. The media kept going on about the whole situation for a couple weeks and it kept people wondering but I knew what I was going to be at Clemson the whole time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The media was in on your miscommunication. And I thought it'd be nerve-wrecking to have people come check to see if you are in class, lol! Guess that's nothing by comparison, lol.