Sunday, November 16, 2008

I would like to say thank you for assigning me with this group. My group members were very easy to work with and there were no fights among us like I have had in previous groups. The thing that stood out the most about my members was everyone was on the same page and we kept each other updated with ideas. I learned that working with different people I got the chance to see other people's personalities. We had five members in the group so the biggest challenge for us was our schedules. With Cumbie and I playing football that limited some of our meeting time, but when we did meet we made the best of it. The thing I learned was being flexible with everyone and hearing out everyone's opinions. I learned that it is very different being a leader in a group than one on the football field because I was working with people I really did not know as well, so I had to pay more attention to what they said and did.

No comments: